Atsoko strives to create an inclusive culture at our workspace. We believe in individuals and we want to bring out the best in everyone.
We value our differences and encourage all unique backgrounds and experiences. When celebrating our different skills and putting together our mindsets we achieve higher productivity, more innovative work, we become creative and we lead towards success.
Employment here is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
If you are interested in working with us, write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a hardworking and creative individual to work within our marketing and visual merchandise team. We are looking for creative intern with a chance to grow with our marketing department. We strive for gender balance and diversity and welcome applicants of any gender and of different age, ethnicity, and life experience. Are you passionate about retail and would like to constantly develop in marketing and merchandising? Send your CV to email@example.com. Atsoko Tanzania Limited reserves the rights to contact only selected candidates for the further recruitment. DDL 14TH JULY 2018.
Support daily retail operations specially in marketing and visual merchandising. You will help the marketing team on a strategic level but you will also be a part of the implementation.
Visual Merchandise and Marketing Intern.
The main task is to assist and carry out varied and exciting retail projects for Atsoko. As part of the marketing and merchandising team, you will support both strategic and day-to-day activities. You will be delivering core marketing support to the various business units within the company. This position provides the opportunity to develop professional skills and to gain real world business experience in digital and traditional marketing techniques. As part of the marketing you will also assist the administration behind our marketing events. Furthermore, you will assist the visual merchandising team to enhance the store atmosphere.
- Maintaining/design retail displays and update price tags.
- In-Store marketing support
- Assist with designing artworks.
- Assist with visual merchandise purchases, store renovation and furniture design planning
- Updating / Maintaining CRM contact databases.
- Support marketing research projects.
- Update all digital marketing channels (e.g. website and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Create creative marketing ads.
- Support in-store events.
- Strategic planning for the events.
- Administrative event coordinator.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Design or Retail Management.
- Minimum two years of customer service in retail business.
- Minimum two years of marketing research experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Intermedium software knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Excel.
- Intermedium photography and editing skills. ! Good sense for graphic design.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The candidates we are looking for needs to have good knowledge of the Tanzanian retail sector, preferably in Cosmetic & Beauty. Be motivated, hard-working and not afraid to perform heavy work. Many of our project is hands- on and require a proactive person.
- Our candidate needs to have great attention to details and have be analytic minded. Visual Merchandising and Marketing requires both creativity, an eye for details but also strategic and cost-effective thinking.
- Have a real drive to make things better, be inquisitive and supportive of improvements within a fast-paced environment.
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good numeracy skills. You should have strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with the different B2B partners, suppliers, and contractors.
- Demonstrate high work moral and provide on time delivering.
- Have problem solving skills and the ability to analyze a situation quickly, considering risks and opportunities.
- Be able to multi-task and possess excellent project management skills. This is essential, as you will need to be working on several projects at once.
- Have previous experience of process improvements, project management.